We have big prizes, big exposure, big recognition for winners this year. Now is the time to go big and enter your best image(s) in our annual contest.
We have spent the better part of a year unearthing the best cast of judges on the planet for our 2015 Awards contest. Judges include agency producers, art buyers, photo editors, creative directors, designers, artist representatives and more. These creative professionals work everyday hiring and producing award-winning photography assignments. This is a big opportunity to get your work seen by the brightest stars in the buying community.
We made big changes to this year’s contest: new categories, new judges, and an all-new image submission process. APA members can login with their APA credentials, upload images and quickly checkout.
Need inspiration before entering? Checkout last years selections.
Entering is fast, easy, secure and is a chance to take a giant leap forward with your career.
Final Deadline, July 27th.
Non-Member Entry Fee: $60 per image
APA Member Entry Fees:
- Leaders: $30 (save $30 per entry)
- Professionals: $35 (save $25 per entry)
- Associates: $35 (save $25 per entry)
- Supporters: $40 (save $20 per entry)
- Contributors: $45 (save $15 per entry)
Not an APA member, yet? This is a great time to join APA and receive up to a 50% discount on each image you enter (the discount percentage depends upon your member level). That means, when you join and then enter just four or more images, your first year of Contributor membership is free!
Current APA member ready to upgrade your membership to save even more on entry fees? Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Adventure / Sports / Action
* Architecture / Interiors
* Beauty / Lifestyle
* Celebrity / Musician (new category)
* Conceptual / Altered
* Documentary / Editorial (new category)
* Fine Art / Personal
* Still Life / Food
* Travel / Landscape
* Student / Emerging
New Membership Drive continues until Tuesday, December 22, 2015
(at checkout enter discount code BF2015)
Right now, save 20% on a new annual membership at any level.
Here’s a quick look at the savings:
If you prefer to invest in a monthly membership we’ll take 20% off your first payment.
There has never been a better time to join (or rejoin) American Photographic Artists and take charge of your career. APA provides essential business tools which help you work smarter and be more profitable.
This is your opportunity to use the strength of APA to protect your work and bolster your bottom line. Below are five reasons an APA membership can make the difference. Your APA membership helps keep our industry robust by mentoring the next generation of visual communicators.
Top 5 Reasons to join APA today
1. Portfolio Gallery. All APA members are invited to join the APA Portfolio Gallery — an exclusive network powered by Behance — to gain broader exposure for their work. Your work will be shown both on the APA Portfolio Gallery and in the larger Behance Network that attracts millions of visitors per month. Gain followers everywhere your work appears, and easily alert your followers when you publish new work. APA Membership is an effective marketing strategy.
2. Partner Discounts. APA provides a full complement of Member Benefits which help our members save cash on services they use most. Our benefits have been time-tested over four decades and give members the tools to build a sustainable business. Our member benefits get used day in, day out. Whether saving money or providing a platform to help generate new business, APA has you covered.APA Membership can easily pay for itself.
3. Find-A-Member Search. All members have their profile listed in our searchable Find-A-Member section. Your profile includes a cover photo, web address, email address and links to all your social media accounts. Your APA membership generates more exposure for your work. Get listed in our Find-A-Member section and get discovered today. APA Membership works to get you work.
4. Pro Media Card. APA’s Pro Media Card is specifically designed to help expedite quick check-in service at airports, as well as to facilitate the pro media discount on excess baggage, available through many airlines. This amazing member benefit is available to all APA members. APA Membership can save you lots of money.
5. Community. Because being a professional photographer can often feel like a solitary endeavor, your APA membership offers valuable connections for sharing and collaborating and for getting more work. APA members everywhere are part of a larger community. Plus, our Regional Chapters professionally produce ongoing events to bring people together in person. APA is your photo community.
Need Even More Reasons to Join?
Our National website contains inspirational articles and many business building ideas. Or, feel free to access our Business Manual loaded with a ton of solid ideas on running a successful photography business. Opportunity is knocking – answer the door with your American Photographic Artists membership (and save 20% today).
Claim your free page in our APA National Sourcebook
APA photographer members at the Leader or Professional level receive a free page in our beautifully designed and printed Sourcebook. Distributed to the photo buying and creative community this book gives our members unprecedented exposure to the right target audience – creatives who purchase original photography. This is a great opportunity to leverage the strength of the APA brand and get your work in the hands of hundreds of creative buyers nationwide.
Upload your image by September 18, 2015 to be included in the upcoming publication.
APA NW 2015 Spring Party
APA NW is gathering the Seattle photo community together for a free party! Everyone is invited: pro photographers, assistants, production professionals, graphic artists, creatives, and photo students.
Thursday, May 7, 2015 7:00 to 9:00 PM
Adam Crowley Studio 80 S Washington Street #302
The date coincides with the First Thursday Art Walk in Pioneer Square so stop in for tasty appetizers and beverages. Catch up with old friends and find out what APA NW has planned for this year. Questions? Contact APA NW Chairman Greg Probst : email@example.com
Adam Crowley Studio
Capture Integration was founded in Atlanta, GA in 2004 and we have secondary offices in Miami, New England, and Los Angeles. With the expert staff we have, and the combined years of experience we offer, we can help you in many applications such as landscape, catalog, fashion, architecture, fine art, and portraiture. Capture Integration also offers technical camera solutions from Alpa and Cambo; in addition to lighting systems from Broncolor, Profoto, and more.
On February 16th, we will be hosting an event for technical training for Capture One Pro, in Seattle.
The workshop is only $99, lasts all day, and includes lunch and refreshments.
Not only do you get an in-depth training for the software, but you’ll also enjoy the opportunity to meet with manufacturers of the gear, get camera backs and lenses cleaned, and get hands on with some of the best gear on the planet.
APA Members receive a 25% discount by using a discount code when you register. (Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request the code–your membership must be current to be eligible for the discount).
Complete workshop details, including the agenda are here:
APA Memberships start at just $50.
APA Benefits and Rewards you need to succeed are here.